Hendricks & Partners was formed in 1995, and within its 18 year history became the nation's preeminent multifamily sales, marketing and research firm dedicated exclusively to the apartment sector.
On Dec. 31, 2012, Berkadia Commercial Mortgage LLC (Berkadia) acquired Hendricks & Partners. Berkadia, a joint venture between Berkshire Hathaway and Leucadia National, is one of the largest providers of third-party commercial mortgage servicing options in the United States. Read more about Berkadia
The former Hendricks & Partners now operates as Hendricks-Berkadia.
Hendricks-Berkadia offers one of the first fully integrated investment banking platforms in the industry, providing a one-stop-shop for apartment owners nationwide.
HENDRICKS-BERKADIA CLIENTS CAN RELY ON:
- Direct access to a broad selection of commercial real estate financial services
- True nationwide network of professionals; 1,000 employees in 68 offices
- Team of experts with an average of 25 years of industry experience
- A leading approved lender for Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and HUD/FHA
- Less red tape; as a private company we can offer direct access to capital
Hendricks-Berkadia will continue to provide the same multifamily advisory services that Hendricks & Partners' clients have come to rely on for more than 17 years. However, today they will also be able to enjoy direct access to a full menu of capital market products:
- Conventional & GSE
- HUD & FHA
- Proprietary Lending
- Life Company
- Seniors Housing & Healthcare
- CMBS & Shared
- Asset Management